Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Tag Archives: Home
Until last summer I’d never made jam, but after moving to Streamfield and inheriting a vegetable patch and fruit cage bursting with a wide variety of fruits, I’ve had to learn pretty fast. The weather over the last few weeks has been incredible and this year … Continue reading
I’m a “real grown your own” fanatic, but sometimes in life things don’t quite go according to plan! In early May I planted broccoli and wild rocket in my veg patch and waited patiently for my seeds to burst into … Continue reading
The Story So Far At 7:45am on Tuesday morning, a fox entered our garden and killed Rosemary, our Light Sussex Hen. Bluebell (pictured) was also attacked but mercifully managed to escape despite losing a great many feathers. Why I Decided … Continue reading