Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Tag Archives: Heat
Until last summer I’d never made jam, but after moving to Streamfield and inheriting a vegetable patch and fruit cage bursting with a wide variety of fruits, I’ve had to learn pretty fast. The weather over the last few weeks has been incredible and this year … Continue reading