Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Tag Archives: Fruit
Until last summer I’d never made jam, but after moving to Streamfield and inheriting a vegetable patch and fruit cage bursting with a wide variety of fruits, I’ve had to learn pretty fast. The weather over the last few weeks has been incredible and this year … Continue reading
Every year I dream of an elegant Christmas with a tasteful tree, scented candles and swathes of cashmere, but in reality, living with my family this simply isn’t an option! This christmas perched high on the mantlepiece, gently scenting the room … Continue reading