Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I’m a “real grown your own” fanatic, but sometimes in life things don’t quite go according to plan! In early May I planted broccoli and wild rocket in my veg patch and waited patiently for my seeds to burst into … Continue reading
The Story So Far At 7:45am on Tuesday morning, a fox entered our garden and killed Rosemary, our Light Sussex Hen. Bluebell (pictured) was also attacked but mercifully managed to escape despite losing a great many feathers. Why I Decided … Continue reading