Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Monthly Archives: May 2011
However, experienced you are at Hen Keeping, nothing is worse than losing one of your brood. This morning our worst nightmare came true when Rosemary, my daughter’s Light Sussex hen (pictured at the top of the photo) was snatched from our … Continue reading
This Spring I had every good intention of growing my own courgettes from seed, but time ran away with me. Luckily, this week I went to a fabulous early summer fayre and bought two healthy courgette plants. Last year I planted my … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s rather fun to serve something slightly different for supper and I find escargots are always a great conversational piece when entertaining friends!! Escargots are incredibly easy to prepare, have a certain wow factor, as well as tasting fabulous! I served these last night when some … Continue reading