Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Monthly Archives: April 2011
For maximum wow factor in a confined space it’s hard to beat the trusty hanging basket. This week, I’ve been busy preparing hanging baskets ready to house gorgeous pink Busy Lizzies (Impatiens), cascading pink, white and purple “Sweetie” Sweet Peas and succulent Tumbling Tom … Continue reading