Top Posts & Pages
- How To Make Your Own Delicious Prosciutto
- Delicious Homemade Raspberry/Blackberry Vodka
- Heart-Shaped Christmas Wreath
- You'll Never Guess What I Did With A Mirror This Weekend!
- Hooray For Hanging Baskets!
- Sizzling Garlic and Herb Infused Escargots
- Easy Peasy Home-Made Elderflower Cordial
- Propagating Box Hedging
- How To Make a Dry Stone Wall
- Box Blight and Box Rust at Streamfield
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Here on the farm, we rear our own organic pork. As well as producing fabulous joints, chops and sausages, one of the things we enjoy most is curing our own prosciutto. Curing is incredibly easy and you can do this at home with … Continue reading
The most magnificent hydrangeas I’ve ever seen are in the gardens of Cornwall, where the climate and soil type are perfect for these beautiful flowers to thrive. Unfortunately, I live at the foot of the South Downs where the soil isn’t conducive to … Continue reading
Spring is in the air and it’s time for a spring clean!! Over the winter I’ve been very tempted to give two items in my home a makeover and I’ve finally taken the plunge!!! This week I’ve taken an old … Continue reading